This website is edited by NADALIÉ OAK ADD INS
99, rue Lafont
It is hosted by OVH
2, rue Kellermann
Intellectual Property :
The whole of this website is governed by French and International law relating to copyright and intellectual property. Reproduction or representation of all or part of contents and photos within the website is forbidden.
Contents of website :
Nadalié OAK ADD INS reserves the right to correct the contents of this website, at any moment and without prior notice. Nadalié OAK ADD INS also declines any responsibility in the case of delay, error or omission concerning the contents of these pages and in the case of interruption or non availability of the service.
Web links :
Prior approval should be obtained from the editor for any setting up of web links directed towards the NADALIÉ OAK ADD INS website.
The user is informed that during visits to the website, a cookie can be installed automatically and be temporarily stocked in the memory or hard disk. The user cannot be identified through a cookie but the latter enables information regarding the user’s browsing of the internet to be registered. Users of the website acknowledge having been informed of this practice and authorize NADALIÉ OAK ADD INS to apply it. They can deactivate the cookie through the parameters included in their browser software.
According to the Data Protection Act dated 6 January 1978 and updated in 2004, you have at any time a right of access and rectification to all your personal information.
Tonnellerie Nadalié, a simplified joint-stock company with capital of €1,500,000, listed in the trade and companies register of Bordeaux under the number 473 200 640, is responsible for processing the data collected on the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites.
Users are expressly informed that, in accordance with article 32 of the law on data processing, files and freedoms of 6 January 1978 as amended, the information they send using the forms on the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites is intended for the departments in charge of replying to their requests.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 39 and 40 of the law on “Data processing, files and freedoms” of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, users have the right to access, correct, update and delete their personal data, which they can exercise by contacting email@example.com, or by post to Tonnellerie Nadalié, 99 rue Lafont, 33290 Ludon-Médoc, France specifying “Personal rights” in the subject line and attaching a copy of their proof of identity.
Users have the right to access, withdraw and modify personal data sent by means of cookies under the conditions indicated above.
Users of the Tonnellerie Nadalié and Nadalié Oak Add Ins websites are required to comply with the provisions of the law on data processing, files and freedoms of 6 January 1978 as amended, the violation of which is punishable by criminal penalties. In particular, with regard to the personal data to which they have access, they must refrain from any collection or misuse of this data, and in general, any act likely to infringe the privacy or the reputation of others.
We receive and store data about you, such as:
• Data you provide to us: we collect certain data that you provide to us, including:
– o Your name, email address, address or postcode, and telephone number
• Information from other sources: we also obtain information from other sources, which we protect according to the practices described in this Privacy Statement and in compliance with any additional restrictions imposed by these sources of data.
These sources include:
– Information related to your IP address
– Statistical data: For statistical and audience measurement purposes, we use Google Analytics
USE OF THE DATA
We use this data to personalise our sales and marketing activities, to deal with your requests, and also to communicate with you on these or other topics. This data can be used, for example, to:
• Determine your general location, provide you with localised content, provide you with personalised language or product recommendations, and reply to your queries and requests quickly and efficiently
• Analyse and understand our audience, improve our service and improve our offers and selection of content
• Communicate with you about our service (by email, for example), in order to send you news about Nadalié, invitations to our events or to help you in the event of a problem.
Your Personal Data is retained by Nadalié only for the time corresponding to the purpose of collection, which in no case will exceed 36 months for the data collected for Google Analytics and via the contact form.